Monday, November 3, 2008

Texas State Hwy 205

As nice as it is to have a portable GPS system in your car, it can get pretty interesting sometimes. We found this out on a recent road trip while using it.


This supposed state highway outside of Blanco got down to gravel at some points, but what beautiful scenery and we felt like we were on an adventure. Several times I asked my husband to pull over so I could get out and take pictures. The kids were delighted when we met up with a goat standing in the middle of the road. He seemed as surprised to see us as we were him. So much more fun than the main highway anyday (but I'm glad it wasn't dark and we had a full tank of gas!) I hope to go back to this same road in the Spring.




"Texas State Highway 205"
12"x24" oil on canvas, unframed
$220 +s/h

No comments: